The current admissions process functions very much like a blackbox; little is publicly understood about exactly what it takes for a student to be admitted into their school of choice and how admissions works. Recent scandals involving select higher education institutions have increased the demand for transparency and equity in the admissions process. This 3-part webinar series aims to help your program on that journey.
- Gaps in the current process and the unknowns in improving equity and transparency
- How to better balance cognitive and non-cognitive metrics in selection
- Traditional psychometric methods to reliably assess non-cognitive skills
- How to create your own quality assurance process
- Common analysis methods to help you make data-driven decisions
- What to consider when interpreting predictive validity results
Did you like these webinars? Check out our other webinar series at Altus Academy