Interested in learning how to improve your program’s admissions process to consider both an applicant’s cognitive and non-cognitive strengths? This 2-part webinar series looks closely at the alignment between admissions factors and in-program measures as well as Casper test blueprinting.
- Four key questions related to predictive validity and the longitudinal development of an applicant through their program
- Key characteristics of professionalism and how they’re represented at admission and in-program.
- Reliability of current admissions metrics and best practices for evaluating professionalism
- Ins and outs of Casper test blueprinting
- New opportunities for equitable test development
Did you like these webinars? Check out our other webinar series at Altus Academy