Creating your own Quality Assurance Process
Interested in learning how how to use traditional psychometric methods and other best practices to increase transparency in the Casper QA process? Our second webinar in the Transparency in Admissions Series will show you how to get the most out of your internal data to derive meaningful insights about your assessments.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Validity and reliability
- Kane’s validity framework
- Building your own QA process with Casper examples
- Traditional psychometric methods (reliability, internal consistency, inter-rater reliability)
- Creative solutions (how to do QA with imperfect data)
- Common road blocks and considerations for resource limitations
About the speaker:
Heather Davidson, MA, is a psychometrician at Altus Assessments. With experience in the fields of quantitative psychology and medical education, Heather is committed to using theory- and data-driven insights to improve selection and assessment methods in health professions education. Her research interests include quantitative and qualitative methods for the assessment of non-academic attributes, validity theory, statistical literacy, and social determinants of health.